Thursday, July 5, 2012

No Time For Last Good-Bye's


Intro:

Man its been a long day, Stuck thinkin about it

Driving on the freeway, Wondering if I really tried everything I could

Not Knowing If I should try a little harder

Man its been along  night, Just sitting here, trying not to look back

Still lookin at the road we never drove on

Wondering if the one I choose was the right one

And im scared to death that there wont be another life like this.



Verse 1:

This institution of intuition has imprisoned this anxiety, inside of me

Blinded by the curtains, Guess that’s why Marty called it Shutter Island,

Leo, I feel you, Lost in the voices, but quiet in her arms,

I’ll sign my hancock of resignation, its write where I belong,

But, how can you be aware of your surroundings

When you never know what part of reality is real

Some nights I pray to the heavens to be killed

Until your shadow appeared, Lost in a beautiful mind,

Flyin’ through time zones of paranoids skies,

As time never stops, it keeps passing me by,

So slow, ya know?



 Chorus:

Now Im kickin the curb,

Cause you never heard the words you needed so bad

Now Im stuck in the dirt,

Cause I never gave you the things that you needed to have



Verse 2:

If the world ends now, I’ll help tear it down

And come back reborn, In the form of a fighter.

Not a fireman, but still scorched and scorned

And at the very least, I can change the burns with my words

Cause they are all I feel I got

Trust me, These words are all I got

And no one can ever take them away from me

I feel like a puppet , down the evolution of revolutionary road,

As a possible Omega  watches down below,

I hope he’s enjoying his show,  


Chorus:

Now Im kickin the curb,

Cause you never heard the words you needed so bad

Now Im stuck in the dirt,

Cause I never gave you the things that you needed to have



Bridge:

My freedom of speech insist, education is what I’ve been taught

My mother raised me to catch what can be caught

While my father taught me how to never lose a fight,

To never start one, but if one ensues, finish it right
Cause I have no time for  last goodbyes...



Verse 3:

Each day its getting harder to cope

So I look above,  searchin for the love that they speak of

But Ive had enough, I shave just to remove the scruff,

Cause Im already to rough to continue down this road so tough

Please release me from these internal hand cuffs

It’s hard enough to believe, it’s hard enough to trust

Im telling you now, Im pleading to you world,

Im in need of a must before I become crushed…

Cause I must confess, Im only holding on my a thin thin thread

While everyone thinks im the one who got ahead

I constantly unintentionally push the one Id unconditionally wed

And if I ever lost her, my heart would die, my soul would be dead

So Jesus Christ, I’ll even capitalize your name

If you’re listening, fix me before I tear it all down

I know longer want to remain the same insane game,

Im broken lord, I’m in your hands now,

Please, Please, Please, Don’t let us down

Outro:
When did the rain become a storm

When did the clouds begin to form

I've been knocked off course by a natural force

But I'll  be swimming when its gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment