Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What If...?

What if our relationship was a movie, we'd be in the first act
And  you'd be the leading lady, and the theatre would be packed
What if our expressions were a song, we havent even hit the hook
After seeing you the first time, I said "She's got the look"
What if we were a baseball game, we'd still be in the first inning
But I can hear the crowd sreaming as if were both winning
What if our fights were a boxing match, I'd now let you win everytime by KO
Because toe to toe, you're the best, and I want the world to know
What if our first kiss wasn't perfect, then we better start to practice
Cause when our lips meet, my head starts spinning on its axis
What if when our hands first touched there was chemistry, call me a science teacher
Cause all the students in the world could see that you're a keeper,
What if our spark was a fire, then we would be the flame,
And if that fire ever died, now that would be a shame,
What if you were an art gallery, you'd sell out to capacity,
Because your bodies the embodiment of the perfect anatomy,
What if we are what love is, I guess were' still at the L
But I think I can hear cupid calling his army on his cell,
What if every rose has its thorn, then you're worth every prick of skin thats torn, and
What if you already knew what all Ive been through,
You would know exactly why you're all I want to pursue, so
What if you were the 9th world wonder?
And if falling for you is down, then I'm already going under, you see..
If you were an earthquake, you'd be the greatest catastrophe,
Because you've mended my broken parts that were once inside of me,
To whom it may concern, Happy Anniversary...

-Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment